2019 Turtle Lake Resort County Fair
Friday, August 30 thru Sunday, September 1
· Music starts at 8:30PM
· Games starting at 9:30PM
· Pit spit
· Apple bobbing
· 10:00AM to 4:00PM - Exhibitors booths for Crafters, Farmer's Market, Baked Goods etc. will be available. If you need tables, contact the TLR Activities Director or the Resort Office. You may bring your own “popup” shade.
· Turtle Exhibit - Bring an artificial turtle to be judged in the afternoon There will be several categories evaluated such as cutest, most unique, etc. Judging will take place in the afternoon.
· John Deer Tractor Exhibit by Turtle Lake
· Cookie Contest - Bring a half dozen cookies to be judged by at 2:30PM
· 3:00PM to 5:00PM - Music Jam Session. Get together and play at the Outdoor Pool. Open to anyone who can play a musical instrument.
· 10:00AM-12:00PM - Tattoo Parlor
· 12:00PM to 2:00PM - Face Painting
· 2:00PM to 4:00PM - “Surprise” to be announced at the Country Fair
Games starting at 10:00AM. In between the games there will be a duck pond pull for prizes. This is a partial list, there will be other games that you will be able to too as well such as Bean Bag Bowling, Jenga and Yardzee
· Whole Horse Horseshoes
· Stick Horse Racing
· 3-Legged Race
· Marshmallow Golf
· Water Balloon Toss
· 12:30PM – Dog, Cat and other Critter Fashion Show (animals must be on leashes to be judged. Various categories will be judged.
· 12:30PM - Rubber Ducky Races in the Indoor Pool
During the County Fair only Country Food will be available at the Tiki Bar
All Events and Exhibits for The County Fair will be in the area surrounding the Outdoor Pool unless otherwise noted